FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This section may help you with any questions you have. If there is a question we haven't covered then please do not hesitate to call us on 08700 110 034.
When will I receive my tickets?
- HRH C.R.O.W.S is a ticketless event. When you book online, you will receive a booking confirmation with a unique booking reference. You will need to print out this information and bring it to the event. You will also need ID for check-in; this can be either your driving licence, passport or bank card.
Do I need ID?
- All guests are required to bring photo ID. HRH C.R.O.W.S is an over 18's event.
What time does check-in begin?
- Check-in for Accommodation Customers will be from 3pm.
What time does HRH C.R.O.W.S officially close?
- Accommodation customers will be required to vacate rooms by 11am on Monday 10th September 2018
I want to book but can't afford to pay in full - can you help?
- We are now able to take deposits payments if bookings are made prior to 30th June 2018. Deposits are £60 per person To pay balances, please contact us on 08700 11 00 34.
How many keys to rooms will be issued?
- Two keys per room will be issued to you at check-in. Keys not handed back in to main reception at check-out will be charged at £5 per key.
Can I smoke in the hotel?
- No smoking is permitted in hotel rooms.
Will there be alcohol at the event?
- Alcohol will be served the whole time the arena is open. If you do drink, don't drive - the venue is within walking distance of the hotels.
Can I bring my own food or alcohol onto the site?
Do I have to vacate the venue at a certain time?
- You have to be out of the arenas at closing time, which is around 2am each night.
Are there any dress codes for the various events?
Can I bring flyers to hand out and promote another event?
- No. If you are found to be flyering or self-promoting at the event without permission, you will be asked to leave the site immediately.
If I lose my wristband , can I get a replacement?
- To replace a wristband that has been reported lost, there is a charge of £55. You will need to bring ID to main reception to be issued with a replacement.
Is there a charge for parking?
- All parking for cars and bikes at the hotels are charged at £5 per day and payable directly to the Hotels upon check in. (as with most car parks, cars and bikes are left at the owner's risk). Parking at the venue itself is possible. NCP multi-storey car parks are situated on Arundel Gate (O2 Academy customers pay £6.50 for 24hrs - the car park will give you a chip to scan at the venue Box Office) and Blonk Street www.ncp.co.uk
Is there anything else to do aside from Weekender activities?
- Sheffield is the 4th largest city in the UK! There's plenty to do
What should I NOT bring with me?
- Please do not come to the site with any offensive weapons or anything that might be considered dangerous. We operate a zero-tolerance drug policy.
I don't want to stay in the hotels - can I still attend?
- A limited amount of daily tickets will eventually go on sale. These are valid at the venue whilst open. Accommodation is not included in the daily ticket package. These can also be booked via our call centre 08700 110034.
How do I cancel my booking?
- To make a cancellation, please email us at email@example.com See terms and conditions for cancellation charges.